Jul 26, 2019

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Do you always have a book with you? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews
 
 
MY ANSWER: Pretty much! I know it's not a concrete yes or no, but I think of the times when I know I'm going shopping with people or whatnot and I won't have a book with me. If it's a bigger group, I might though. Usually it depends on what book I'm reading. If it's on my kindle, definitely, I can easily switch to the app on my phone. If it's a mass market paperback or possibly a trade that I can easily fit into my purse, I will most likely bring it along to events that might require a break, lol. If it's a bigger hardcover, I will sadly leave it behind and hope that I don't need it.
 
I will bring my current read with my to signings too, to read before the event or before I might start talking to other bookworms. I always have one with me at work for my lunch break as well. So I'd say that I have a book with me about 90-95% of the time when I leave the house. I don't get out much. Lol.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I would say I have a book with me 99.9% of the time :) I always have audiobooks on my phone and that goes almost everywhere with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for leaving the hardcovers at home... They weigh a ton and take up too much space!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!