Jul 14, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This week was rough! Possibly because it was the first full week for me in 3 weeks. Lol. Job hunt is still moving slowly. Didn't get a reply from the recruiter I applied to which was worrisome. 

On the lighter side, I am now an aunt of two! My sister had her baby a day earlier than planned (she was due for a C-section on Monday, but Baby Boy decided he wanted to come early! Lol). I now have a niece and nephew and he is positively adorable! 

In way of books this was a sad week, as I didn't buy any. Shocker, I know! But I was lucky to snag an immediate download from Edelweiss!

For review I received:

Rage by Cora Carmack (ARC)


THANK YOU Tor Teen!!



And that was it for me this week! What did you all get?








7 comments:

  1. Yay, Rage! I am so excited to read it too! Sorry to hear about your rough week but congrats to your sister and your family!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear such great things about that book. Congrats on being an Aunt again!

    Have a great week, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new bundle of joy! Babies are fun! I still haven't had a full week, because of my doctor's appointment, and I am doing volunteer work this week, so no work on Wed. That first full week back is going to really do me in. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, and hope you get some job nibbles soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the little one! And yay- Rage looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg congrats on the new baby nephew! That is so awesome! And hey, keep your hopes up. I'm sure things will turn around and you'll hear something soon! 🤞

    Ooooh I hope you enjoy Rage! I wasn't the biggest fan of the first book, but I loved the world and am very curious about this one!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your baby nephew! I hope you give him lots of love.

    Enjoy your new read!

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!