Jul 28, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


I've survived yet another week of misery. I so so so SOOOOO hate the interviewing process of life. They are slow to come and then there's never any call backs or notice about what's going on. I try not to be that pesky person who calls too much. I've had to deal with a few of those myself and always told them that we would call when we were ready to move forward. It's just so very, very hard. I'm hoping the right job will come my way sooner rather than later. Fingers crossed!

The week wasn't too bad for books though...check it out!

Fated for Felony by Victoria Laurie--I am still a few books behind but apparently Victoria's publisher didn't buy more books because she self-published this one. But it looks like she still had the same cover artist contribute art! I can't wait to get caught up with this series!
The King by Jennifer L. Armentrout--keeper copy


And of course the creme de la creme were these beauties:

Bulgarian editions of Caraval and Legendary by Stephanie Garber! Was SUPER PSYCHED that I was able to successfully order these babies!
 
 
For review from the author I received:
 
Zero Repeat Forever by G.S. Prendergast--SIGNED!
 
 
THANK YOU Gabrielle!
 
 
And then my latest impulse purchase was this:
 
 This super cool tye-dyed spirit jersey from, you guessed it, The Disney Store! It's a Hocous Pocus one with the famous words of Sarah Sanderson bedazzled in gold script on the back!
 
 
 
And that was my week! What did you all get?
 
 
 
 
 
 


11 comments:

  1. Oooh, you got The King! I've heard great things about it!
    I hope you'll hear back from a job soon, and that it's good news, for a position close to where you live.
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy readingn.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also received a signed copy of Zero Repeat Forever for review. I love signed books and have this one on my end of summer reading for review list. You are definitely the Caraval Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Bulgarian editions of Caraval and Legendary are so beautiful! 😍
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bulgarian versions of Carnaval are amazing! Such a great thing to have on your shelves! Lots of really great things came in for you this week and hopefully you'll get calls for all those interviews!

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Caraval books are lovely! How many do you have now? Which languages are you missing? Good luck with all the interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get the job your looking for soon! You got some cool books! I love that shirt!

    Have a great week and happy reading!
    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Caraval editions are so pretty! And I LOVE the Disney jerseys! I just can't believe how expensive they are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love Victoria Laurie's books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interviewing is the worst! Good luck with then job search and I hope you find just the right one!

    Zero Repeat Forever looks like something I need to check out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, beautiful Bulgarian editions! Those are some excellent additions to your Caraval collection. Also wishing you the best of luck on your job search, I know you'll find the perfect job soon!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you enjoy your new reads! I love the covers to the Bulgarian editions of Caraval and Legendary.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!