Jul 24, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine



In the shocking finale to the bestselling series that began with Stalking Jack the Ripper, Audrey Rose and Thomas are on the hunt for the depraved, elusive killer known as the White City Devil. A deadly game of cat-and-mouse has them fighting to stay one step ahead of the brilliant serial killer---or see their fateful romance cut short by unspeakable tragedy.

Audrey Rose Wadsworth and Thomas Cresswell have landed in America, a bold, brash land unlike the genteel streets of London they knew. But like London, the city of Chicago hides its dark secrets well. When the two attend the spectacular World's Fair, they find the once-in-a-lifetime event tainted with reports of missing people and unsolved murders.

Determined to help, Audrey Rose and Thomas begin their investigations, only to find themselves facing a serial killer unlike any they've heard of before. Identifying him is one thing, but capturing him---and getting dangerously lost in the infamous Murder Hotel he constructed as a terrifying torture device---is another.

Will Audrey Rose and Thomas see their last mystery to the end---together and in love---or will their fortunes finally run out when their most depraved adversary makes one final, devastating kill?


So I still need to read Escaping from Houdini...which I am aiming to read next month, then the novella and then hopefully, shortly after be ready for the finale here! That's the plan!


PUBLISHER: Jimmy Patterson
GENRE: YA Mystery
RELEASE DATE: September 10, 2019 




 
 

13 comments:

  1. Oooh! I really need to read this series! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I read the first in the series and haven't gotten to the rest but I am definitely interested.

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to catch up on this series still. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, on the positive side, if I wait a while longer, I'll be able to binge all 4! Hope you love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous cover. I still need to start this series. I have the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've really got to start this series. EAch one sounds even better!
    Check out my Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to start this series, hope you enjoy when you catch up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard great things about this series. I kind of like when we get a novella before the finale to help keep the series fresh in my mind

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still need to read Escaping Houdini too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never got a chance to start this series, but it sounds fun! I love that cover!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, yes! I was just looking at this book yesterday trying to decide where to order it from. I hope we both love this one!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just finished Hunting Prince Dracula and I am about to start Houdini! I love the story behind Capturing the Devil the most though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!