Jul 15, 2019

Stranger Things Book Tag

I saw this super fun tag over at Cornerfolds! Since Stranger Things just aired last week--and what a season, I mean my GOD!!!!! Lol. Anyways, I thought this would be a fun tag to do! I borrowed this image from Tracy, as I have zero tech skills and there didn't seem to be an original image that I could find. Tracy originally saw this tag over at Blossoms and Bullet Journals.



EPIC INTRO
a book that grabbed your attention from the first page

I agree with Tracy on this one! Opening with letters to the mysterious Master Legend was definitely a way to capture my attention!



DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS
a fantasy world you'd like to experience yourself

Perhaps this will be the Caraval answer tag! Lol. I'd love to play the game Caraval myself...as long as Legend was my partner of course! Lol!



SQUAD GOALS
your favorite bookish friends

They were an unlikely squad, but I gotta admit, I loved them!



ABCS AND CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
your favorite unhinged character

I don't know if you would say Justina (Cat's mom) was "unhinged," but she did have a steadfast hatred against vampires for good reason. Though she was slightly manic about it at times, I have to admit, that I loved her in the end! Her interactions with Bones were hilarious!



THE UPSIDE DOWN
a book that was the opposite of what you expected

I will always remember this one as being the one that totally misled me! I thought it was going to be this intense mystery with a bit of a thrilling edge. What I remembered getting...a plain old story about a girl's everyday life with a friend who eventually went missing--and no one seemed to care after awhile, but the main part of the story was the main character's everyday life. You can imagine my boredom with this one.



MAD SCIENTISTS
the freakiest government you can think of

So this might be more "mad scientist" than "scary government," but with this series, it was pretty freaky that these scientists were experimenting on teenagers!



DEMOGORGON
a scary book creature you would not want to go through your walls

I can't think of one that's a "monsterlike" creature, but the Stormlord was pretty scary from the little that we learned about him. He basically destroyed villages and towns while trying to hunt down his enemies, not caring that innocents were still being killed...by him!



CLIFFHANGER ENDING
a book that left you wanting more

I mean, I had SOOOO many to choose from, but let's go with the first and foremost one! Yeah...I will NEVER EVER EVER get over this one being cancelled and leaving us with THAT ending!











1 comment:

  1. Wow, The Vanishing Season really does seem deceiving. That is NOT what I'd expect from that book.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!