Jul 17, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine



Mina Holmes and Evaline Stoker return in their final–and most exciting–adventure together.

Will the Ankh be brought to justice? What will happen now that we know Pix’s real identity? And what about Dylan? …And Grayling?

And what is that strange and mysterious airship that flies over London?










I am extremely behind in this series but I am happy to see that Colleen was able to finish it! I was devastated when yet another publisher canceled yet another amazing series. Thank goodness for self publishing and indie publishers!


PUBLISHER: Chronicle Books
GENRE: YA Mystery
RELEASE DATE: August 22, 2019





 

11 comments:

  1. This looks pretty cool and I love the cover! I'll have to check out the series :)
    My WOW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I really am aware of this series - off to remedy that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cover! I haven't read any of this series, but did read some of Colleen Gleason's books a few years ago and really liked them. And I agree it's really disheartening when a publisher cancels a series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover alone makes me want the book haha Hope you love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover! I hate hearing about series getting cancelled but I'm so happy when an author has the option to finish it via self-pub for the fans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way! I'm behind on this series too, and had no idea about the cancelations (although I suspected, since I hadn't seen a book in a bit). I am DEFINITELY getting this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! This looks like an interesting book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always great when an author finishes a series you are enjoying. There are few out there I wish had endings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read this series but I'm glad another publisher picked it up! There are too many series that have been left unfinished (*cough*Intertwined series*cough)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read this series but that cover is gorgeous! Thanks so much for putting it on my radar.

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!