Jul 31, 2019

My Blog Name in Books Tag

So I saw this fun little tag over at Captivated Reader earlier this week. She in turn found it at The Butterfly Reader. I'm not sure where it originated to be honest, because that's as far as I went in terms of searching! It's a simple enough tag, hence its title.

Simply find books in your collection, your Goodreads lists, whichever--I chose books on my shelves--whose title starts with the letters in your blog name! 

My being "a GREAT read" presented somewhat of a challenge, for I ignored all titles with "the." I wouldn't use it for my T or use the word after it for any other letter, which wow...lots of titles with "the" in them! Lol. Should you want to go around the "the" or even use it, feel free. I just wanted to make it more challenging for myself! ;)

Here it is...



a--A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer


G--Ghouls, Ghouls, Ghouls by Victoria Laurie

R--Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi

E--Every Breath You Take by Jennifer L. Armrentrout

A--Alice by Christina Henry

T--Talon by Julie Kagawa


R--Reawakened by Colleen Houck

E--End of Days by Susan Ee

A--A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

D--Destined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost




If you feel up to the challenge, consider yourself tagged!













6 comments:

  1. This is so much fun! And your name is pretty long so good job picking books for the whole thing! I definitely see some favorites in that pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag! I see a few on that list that I've been meaning to read too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, so excited to see that you did this challenge!! I have a couple of 'T's in my blog name and like you, I wanted to avoid using titles with the word 'The' in them!!

    The letter 'V' ended up being the most difficult book title for me to find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this tag and I'm totally lifting it to participate. It is just too much fun. Also, YES. Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun tag. I enjoyed seeing what you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this in the past. Love that you made it more challenging by ignoring The!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!