Nov 3, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Have you ever read a Western? If so, do you enjoy the genre? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: In actuality, no. I guess the genre never really appealed to me. I need paranormal, I need fantasy. I need characters that aren't quite human and have magical powers or abilities or are immortal.

A trilogy that I did read that borders something of a paranormal/dystopian/western mix was Christine Cody's Bloodland series. It's been eons since I last read it and when I was trying to think of an answer to today's question, this cover popped up in my head. So I guess, it has tones of Western-like qualities to it, but probably not what a Western reader would call a Western novel. 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!