Nov 26, 2023

Stacking the Shelves--The ACFTL Edition: Part Five & Finale

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality


It was another whirlwind of a week! The holiday came and went. Food was ate, calories were taken in and all was chaos. Lol. Work was a moderately slow week, I had Monday off and they let us off early Wednesday, so it was nice! Lol. I did quite a bit of shopping this past weekend. A nice portion of it was Christmas shopping related too! Lol. I took part in a lot of online Black Friday shopping. While I love in-store shopping best, I do like shopping indie with the online community as there are tons of little shops that I love that were having mega sales and I might have bought a bit too much. But it had to be done! Lol. Tried looking in stores for things for my Secret Santa but sadly nothing was up to my standards of gift giving, so I might be back online shopping again trying to find the right "style" of items that I want to gift to her.


It was another crazy week for books! I got my ACFTL trades in, so I now have all four of the hidden covers and my anxiety is finally at ease! Then I got my Fae Crate dust jacket order which came with another unsigned standard ACFTL and then I accidentally bought another B&N one since it was signed...you'll see why in a bit unless you saw my Instagram post already! Lol.


A Curse for True Love by Stephanie Garber--UK crowned wolf
A Curse for True Love by Stephanie Garber--
UK apple


THANK YOU Colleen & Neda!

 

 

A Curse for True Love by Stephanie Garber


This copy came with these gorgeous alternate dust jackets designed by Sasha Coleman and were a Fae Crate Exclusive!



Then my Black Friday B&N shopping led me to just peeking at the copies of ACFTL and this is what I found:

A Curse for True Love by Stephanie Garber--SIGNED B&N edition with a HEART! Yes, after searching every single B&N store in my area last year for the "special" signed copies of TBONA I came up empty. Since my copies of ACFTL were already signed I really wasn't planning on buying one of these but when I just decided to flip open the copies there I saw this one with a heart and I FLIPPED OUT! Lol. So say hello to awkward copy #4 of the B&N editions which does upset the balance of my shelves, but it couldn't be helped! Lol.


Then I also got this beauty this week:


 

Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber--German edition



And then I got my preorder of Maria's latest book:

The Study Chronicles by Maria V. Snyder--SIGNED!



Then my Fairy Loot copy of Kerri Maniscalco's book came in!

Throne of the Fallen by Kerri Maniscalco--Fairy Loot edition! This book is crazy beautiful! I can't get over the colors of this one! 



For review from the publisher I received:

The Invocations by Krystal Sutherland (ARC)


THANK YOU Penguin Teen!



Then I got my preorder incentive for Vengeance of the Pirate Queen! I had ordered with an indie store as well, but I guess the patches never came in as I didn't get one when I picked up my book. Oh well.



THANK YOU Macmillan!



And finally, I got my October order from A Touch of Magic Designs. Still patiently waiting on my Fourth Wing one, but I know it's coming from Australia first to go the US distributor so I am trying to be patient. Lol.


I got Dracula's Valkyries because I LOOOOVE the Hugh Jackman Van Helsing
I got Bryce as Britney Spears because as a kid I did like Britney and I did enjoy HOEAB!
Then there's Bryce and Danika dressed up, this one just made me laugh so I had to get it!
Then there's the ACOTAR as The Nightmare Before Christmas!
And I went with the Fourth Wing bonus print because why not? Lol
Then of course the gorgeous Vampire Academy cupcake pin!



And that was it for me this week! It was pretty spectacular for books and art and all other fun things! What did you get this week?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!