Nov 21, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday

I decided to skip the teaser today as my reading wasn't so great over the weekend! I finished my last book, ran errands, and celebrated my sister's birthday...so not a lot of reading was done!




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. 



This week's topic is: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Thankful for Books


*in no particular order



10. CURE FOR BOREDOM
9. OPEN MY MIND TO NEW IDEAS
8. KEEPS MY MIND HEALTHY
7. GIVES ME A PURPOSE
6. THEY ARE A CALMING PRESENCE
5. ENTERTAINMENT
4. THEY PROVIDE COMFORT
3. I LOVE THEM DEARLY
2. THEY PROVIDE ESCAPISM
1. THEY MAKE ME HAPPY








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!