May 26, 2024

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Well I survived another uneventful week! I'm writing this fairly late Saturday night too as I spent the majority of the day at my sister's house with her and her family, and my parents and my sister's best friends were in town. The day was spent watching my stepdad and brother-in-law work on building a playground set for my niece and nephew. My niece was so excited that she was getting a playground, though she did think that it would be finished today...and it wasn't! She's only 3, so she didn't really understand how much needed to be done because when my stepdad took a break here and there, she sometimes gave him a look like why are you sitting down? Lol. A good portion was completed today though that gave them the majority of the tower/castle/fort section that they loved! So it was a win! As for my and my life, it was an uneventful week. I looked at my "book list" and saw I didn't have much for the rest of May, so it may in fact be quiet around here but just as I was about to have a no-nothing post I did see my May FL book was out for delivery!

 

I actually have no idea what this book is! I mean, I opened it and saw the title and still have zero clue what the book is! At this point I am too tired to actually look anything up but will likely do that in the morning tomorrow...hopefully the storms we're to get will be done when I wake and am ready for my blogging time! Lol. We're supposed to get hit with two bad rounds...so happy thoughts! I get such anxiety this time of year and honestly, I thought we are usually done with storms by May, because you know, May Flowers...but somehow the weather missed that memo this year but it sure as heck remembered the early summer and humidity so go figure!




And that's it for me this week! What did you get?

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!