Aug 9, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #318

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Some people find when the days lengthen in August, they have more time for leisure reading. Do you have a list of books you want to read at the end of summer? If yes, what titles are on it? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)





MY ANSWER: I am hoping that I can get around to reading Adalyn Grace's Foxglove so that I can be ready for the finale, Wisteria later this month! Sadly, Adalyn is not coming to my state and I didn't feel up to a weeknight drive to Naperville this time around. I did get to meet Adalyn during the post-Covid YALLFest. So hopefully one day I can meet her without the masks! Maybe on the next release! I'm hopeful at least.
 
Of course, I am writing this post in advance, so maybe I've already read Foxglove...but more likely than not, I still need to read it! Lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!