Aug 6, 2024

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"'A touch dramatic. You would have fractured a bone at best. But death by falling is such an uninspired end for you.'" p 63*


*Quote comes from the ARC, therefore it and its page number are not final.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Immortal Dark
AUTHOR: Tigest Girma

PUBLISHER: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: September 3, 2024



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. 


This week's topic is: Top Ten Favorite Books from Series


*in no particular order



10. CAPTURE THE SUN by Jessie Mihalik--as the trilogy went on, we kept getting glimpses of Lexi and Nilo's history. There was clearly history between them and it was stated and I sooo wanted to know what it was! So I feel like this one fulfilled a lot of my expectations!
9. THE RIGHTEOUS by Renee Ahdieh--
I just loved getting Pippa's point of view! I feel like this was very much a Pippa book and I loved it!
8. TODAY TOMORROW AND ALWAYS by Tessa Bailey--
this was a fun trilogy but I felt like I enjoyed Tucker's point of view the most! He wasn't your average vampire!



7. REMEMBRANCE by Meg Cabot--omg this book was everything! It took awhile for it to be released and it was definitely a surprise but I loved loved loved it!
6. PALE DEMON by Kim Harrison--
I loved the road trip vibes of this book! Especially since there was a very memorable stop in St. Louis! Lol.
5. STOLEN by Kelley Armstrong--
I think this one was a fave because we got to meet a few of the other characters in the Otherworld that we would later grow to love!



4. OBSIDIAN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--I really feel like the first one remains my favorite! I just love that dynamics between Katy and Daemon in those early days! Lol.
3. DEMON IN MY VIEW by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes--
I still feel like I might have read the first two books of the series out of order, but it's been so long I can't really recall! This was my favorite for obvious reasons. Lol. I re-read it sooo many times back then! Looking at it now, it's under 200 pages and I'm just like wow, that's so short! lol.
2. A CURSE FOR TRUE LOVE by Stephanie Garber--
I know, odd choice right? While I did feel like this one just needed a little more, just more pages and whatnot and more of Jacks. I have to say I love it best because we did get Jacks' point of view!



1. LEGENDARY by Stephanie Garber--definitely my favorite of the original trilogy just because of Tella! I love that girl and her feisty attitude! She's fearless and I just adore her!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!