Aug 1, 2024

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: July

CHALLENGE 1: 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge

The Scent of Salt & Sand by Kristin Cast & P.C. Cast (The Escaped)--well it's the last book of the unfinished series
These Twisted Bonds by Lexi Ryan (These Hollow Vows)


That makes 10! Well, I did finish another already, but that review won't be up til fall, so it doesn't "count" yet! Lol.



CHALLENGE 2: 2024 Discussion Challenge

A Trip Down Memory Lane
Fairy Tale Retellings
Favorite Type of Book
The Olympic Book Tag

 

Not as many as I had hoped for, but still better than none! I kind of forgot what my goal was for this one. I just selected the category and I am already outside of it! Guess I'm aiming for 40+ now!



CHALLENGE 3: 2024 Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge

Royal Blood by Aimee Carter (3/7/23)
Amber Smoke by Kristin Cast (6/9/15)
Scarlet Rain by Kristin Cast (5/17/17)
The Scent of Salt & Sand by Kristin Cast & P.C. Cast (10/3/16)
Truly, Devious by Maureen Johnson (1/16/18)
The Vanishing Stair by Maureen Johnson (1/22/19)
The Hand on the Wall by Maureen Johnson (1/21/20)
The Box in the Woods by Maureen Johnson (6/15/21)
Nine Liars by Maureen Johnson (12/27/22)
These Hollow Vows by Lexi Ryan (7/20/21)
These Twisted Bonds by Lexi Ryan (7/19/22)
Such Sharp Teeth
by Rachel Harrison (10/4/22)


Wow! I didn't realize I read so much! And I know I had at least 1 new release in this too! 3 of these were on the short side of under 300 pages as was that new release, but still pretty impressive I'd say! Lol.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!