Aug 30, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #321

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
 
This week's question is: Are you a member of any book clubs, and if so, what has been your most memorable book to discuss with them? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer




MY ANSWER: No I am not. I always felt like a book club wouldn't be the right fit for me because I will either read the book too quickly for the meetups and already be onto my next read by time we discuss...or as the case may be these days, I will read too slowly and not be in the right place! Lol.

My second issue would be if the chosen book isn't one I want to read...so you know, I don't want to waste time reading a book that fits a certain theme or genre that I liked but the book just didn't say, "READ ME!" at me. You know?

So no, book clubs aren't my thing, but I do admire them!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!