Mar 27, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


This week's question is: Snap it Time! A picture is worth a thousand words. Anything and anything. Just give us a pic!


MY ANSWER:

Book related: a recently acquired bookshelf! Technically, this is one third of our downstairs entertainment center. I decided to fill it with my completed series, so there's Keri Arthur's Guardian Series, Jenna Black's Morgan Kingsley, Rachel Caine's Weather Wardens, Chris Marie Green's Vampire Babylon, Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely, Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy, Dark Swan, and Georgina Kincaid, then Devon Monk's Allie Beckstrom, Tracey O'Hara's Dark Brethen series, and Carrie Vaughn's Kitty Norville series books 1-11*. 

*There were beginning to be a little too many of them on the shelves in my room, so I moved a chunk downstairs!

And something non book related that was on my computer, a picture of the Trevi Fountain in Rome, Italy. This was from my Spring Break trip 2006, my senior year in high school! Basically the best vacation ever! (I was going to pick one where I am actually in it, but I kind of look like crap since I didn't have a hair dryer or straightener on me, so my hair was its natural curly mess!) But I was there! ;)





 

19 comments:

  1. Love the both pictures! I need to visit Rome one day too. Old GFC and new Bloglovin follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I was studying abroad in Italy in spring of 2006 what a coincidence! I was in Florence but I did get to Rome for one weekend. Did throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain for to "ensure a return to Rome" when you were there?

    Happy FF! Old Follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. You can always use more bookshelves, right? And I totally want to go to Rome. My brother wants to go to so it's one of our dream vacations together. :D Happy Friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous I have always wanted to go to Italy!!! I love your books as well =)
    Happy Friday =)
    Old follower
    here's my F&F
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They did a good job at Caesar's in Vegas, cause the fountains look similar to your picture from Italy! :) Good old Vegas. lol. Happy Friday!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to go to Italy. Thank you for stooping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Italy is so on my travel bucket list. I have been to several European countries, but somehow have never made it to Italy. Also your books look so organized on the shelf! Thanks for visiting my FF. Old follower.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't really decide which one I love more the Books or the fountain .... one thing's for sure I want to dive in both of them ! :)
    MyFFF
    Rimsha@Ramblings of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohhh love the books and so jealous of that second picture! Definitely want to see it in person myself someday - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your bookshelf is so organized and pretty looking.Mine is always a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures! You're bookshelf is so organzied!
    I always wanted to visit Rome! I want to visit everywhere eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bookshelves! :) I also put a pic of mine up :)

    Also, love the picture of the fountain in Italy! :) so pretty! :)

    Old follower with a new blog. :) Yay for moving to wordpress!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    Here is my #FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so pretty!! I'm jealous..I want to see it! Thanks for coming by my blog!

    Old Follower

    Emilee @ Fantastical Paper Realm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your book shelf is thousand times neater than mine :( lol. Love it!!
    Thanks for visiting my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pictures. I need a bookshelf. Mine are lined up against the wall. Love this picture of the fountain.

    Heather @ Ya Fantasy Book Junkie  

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these pictures! We're considering Rome for our honeymoon, and this picture makes me lean more towards it. :) Thanks for stopping by My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've always wanted to visit Rome!

    GFC Follower :)

    www.theserialbooklover.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to see Rome! Thanks for stopping by my FF. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Trevi fountain!! Let's jump in it, lol.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!