Mar 31, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Servants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Savage by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie (4.5 stars)
Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi (5 stars)
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (4.5 stars)
Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







2 comments:

  1. The Vanishing Season is on my review stack too. I won't get to it for quite a while though. I also haven't started Mafi's series but would really like to. Thanks for visiting my blog and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those look interesting! They're all new to me, but I want to check them out now (:

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!