Feb 13, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Velvet by Temple West (4 stars)
Cashmere by Temple West (ARC) (4 stars)
Crimson Dagger by Morgan Rhodes (5 stars)
Forever Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

Sparks of Light by Janet B. Taylor (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas


Other Posts of Interest:






 

6 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you love ACOMAF! It was my favorite read last year. May and the release of ACOWAR cannot get here fast enough lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKay, this is crazy... guess what I plan to read this week? A Court of Mist and Fury. If it were new I wouldn't be surprised by this coincidence - but we're both late to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you had an awesome reading week last week--all books 4 stars and above! Also, I'm going to read Sparks of Light soon too! I hope you're loving it :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this your first time reading ACOMAF??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved A Court of Mist and Fury. Can't wait for the next book in that series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...you got through a lot of books last week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!