Oct 4, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"There was no response from the woods, no rustle of a person shifting, no responding call. But there was someone watching. I was certain of it. I felt the press of their gaze, of their interest, their...

Hunger?" p 41


 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Horseman
AUTHOR: Christina Henry

PUBLISHER: Berkley Books
GENRE: Horror
RELEASE DATE: September 28, 2021


 


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top 7 Bookstores I'd Love to Visit & 3 Favorite Bookstores

 

*in no particular order

 

10. MYSTERIOUS GALAXY BOOKSTORE--I've ordered from them before, so I'd love to see the store in person!
9. POWELL'S BOOKSTORE
8. CUPBOARD MAKER BOOKS--this is where my favorite author, Maria V. Snyder does a lot of signings!
7. THE LAST BOOKSTORE
6. THE STRAND

5. TATTERED COVER
4. WATERSTONES--if I ever get to the UK, I'd LOVE to check out the store in person!


FAVORITE BOOKSTORES

 

3. ANDERSON'S BOOKSHOP--it's a hike of a drive but it's a real cozy shop and I love the authors they get to visit!
2. BLUE BICYCLE BOOKSHOP--another hike of a visit and super bummed that I am too poor this year to go. Airfare just sucks if you live in the middle of the US.
1. MAIN STREET BOOKS--definitely my favorite Indie store! Love the Historic District they are in as well!


and the TOP #1 spot that can never be touched or replaced:


BORDERS--May we never forget it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!