Oct 9, 2022

Stacking the Shelves--How Did I Buy So Much & TBONA Part 3

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

The days are just starting to blend now. Work is picking up as we get into our busy season. But alas, not much else is going on. Every day I wait for word to see if Stephanie Garber's tour will really be rescheduled and every week I feel the impending dread that it flat out won't be. I had hope to hear something for this month, but my email has remained empty.

In books news, I kind of made an uh-oh! Lol. It started on Tuesday when I saw there was a coupon on B&N and I bought two books I wanted and saved a little, then on Friday they sent out another one...though it was pretty sad. But when I went to pick up my first order I started browsing and ended up buying another 3 books! It was 4 but I talked myself out of one for now! Lol.

 

So here's what I bought this week:


 

Malice House by Megan Shepherd
A Pocket Full of Posies by Shawn Sarles
A Curse of Queens by Amanda Bouchet
Shades of Rust and Ruin by A.G. Howard
Princes of Souls by Alexandra Christos


Then I was able to trade with a friend to receive one of the hidden covers of TBONA that I needed! 3 down and 1 to go! Which that trade is already in transit so yay!!

The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber



Then I had preordered two different alternative covers for OUABH and they arrived this week!


Then I ended up ordering a few Halloween shirts. I totally didn't plan to do this since I have too many t-shirts as it is. But there was a 40% off sale and yeah...I caved!




And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!