Oct 16, 2022

Stacking the Shelves--The Final (for now) Part of The Ballad of Never After

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Another week has passed. It wasn't too bad. Busy, maybe a little stressful, but once Friday came it was blissful! Lol. As far as books go, this was an awesome week as I got my FINAL hidden cover for TBONA! All 4 covers have been achieved and I couldn't be happier about that! Then I also got my Goldsboro version as well! So yeah...not a bad book week at all!

 

Here's what I got this week:

The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber--the final UK cover!
Fangs by Sarah Anderson--recently saw this on Instagram and got curious and immediately bought a copy! Lol. Yay for B&N too as a local store had it & stupid Amazon was telling me I could get it in two weeks or something...with Prime.



The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber--Goldsboro edition! I got the Dragon cover too, so yay!



Then I decided to buy a second Owl Crate version of The Ballad of Never After so I could flip the cover around and have the cover art be the outside cover. They had extra, I had a $10 reward credit...I pretty much had to buy it! Lol!


Demon in the Wood by Leigh Bardugo & Dani Pendergast--Illumicrate version! When I saw the stained edges and the maybe slight color variant I knew I had to have it! Really it was the stained edges! I can't quite tell if the cover colors are different as my standard one hasn't arrived yet. That's next week's haul according to tracking!



Then I got my Adult Fairy Loot book for September. It was one I was briefly debating about but then decided to get it since FL was offering it! Lol.



Decided not to share the cover just yet in case others haven't gotten theirs yet. But starting to think I am at the end of their shipping list now. Sigh...


Then a few weeks ago, I managed to get one of Erin A. Craig's spooky ghost cozies/coasters that she handmade! Had to go with the sort of spooky version one because I'm me! Lol.



Then I received my Enchanted Extras order I placed however long ago that was! Lol. I can't really remember! There was a lot of OUABH art...so I had to have it...all of it! 

I bought 2 OUABH art pieces, a KOTW art piece, and the Worlds Collide pin of OUABH! It's pretty big, but I've got a Caraval pin banner I need to move my pins over to so I can include my OUBAH ones. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Lol.


And that was it for me this week! It was a pretty exciting mail week all in all! What did you get this week?


Oh and because I couldn't resist, here is my UK TBONA collection all together! You might have seen my reel I posted on Instagram as well! I had the song in my head pretty much since I got the third cover I needed and was dying to post this video clip once I had them all together! Be sure to check it out for a laugh (sound on!)!


Yeah...seeing that larger now it does look hard to make out the details...check out my Instagram reel instead! Lol! It might be time to retire my little point and shoot Canon camera as the flash mechanism doesn't always work on demand.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!