Oct 23, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

This was another crazy week at work. We're in the height of our busy time so it's a little crazy. Other than that the week was pretty tame. Not much excitement. Even for my mailbox there wasn't a whole lot going on there either. Which is nice! I did just book my first event for 2023! It's not until the halfway point but I'm going to the first ever Storybound Fest! It's a convention of indie authors and I saw some I recognized and since it's in Kansas City I decided I wanted to go! So that's booked and now I just need to go back and book my hotel. I might possibly have done that already pending on how tired I am after I write up a couple of blog posts. We'll see!

 

Here's what I got this week:

Demon in the Wood by Leigh Bardugo & Dani Pendergast--SIGNED US copy! When I saw that I could not only get Leigh's signature, but Dani's as well, it was no question as to whether I'd order one from Good Choice Reading!


SOOO grateful it came with the preorder incentive, as my original preorder (that I ended up canceling) that I submitted for this arrived with a crack in the middle of the postcard! I was gutted when I saw that, but thankfully, this one was tucked safely inside a box with my book! So WHEW!



 



The Blood Traitor by Lynette Noni--Fairy Loot edition! I still need to start this series but somehow found myself buying the Fairy Loot sequels after obtaining the first book in a box. Might as well have a matching set! Lol.



And that was it for me this week! What did you get?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!