Oct 21, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Are any of your bookcases buckling under the weight of too many books? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)  



MY ANSWER: You know, I was just starting to notice that my Caraval case looked like the shelves were dipping inwards a bit. It caused a freak out for sure! I started rearranging the books to help balance out the weight and it seems to still be holding up. More reason why I need to get a better, bigger, stronger bookcase for this beloved collection!
 
I feel like this is a good topic for a reader during Halloween month...it's scary to see your bookcase shelves buckling under the pressure. Will it crash...or will it stand strong...who knows...du-u-du-u-du du-u-du-u-du (think Twilight Zone music here, why is it so hard to write this too?! LOL!)!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!