Oct 18, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"It was drizzling outside. A flicker of strange movement caught my eye as I set up my things, and I looked through the glass over wet gulch of grass between buildings.

There, in the distance, was the main in the bull skull, watching me." p 28


 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: House of Hollow
AUTHOR: Krystal Sutherland

PUBLISHER: G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: April 6, 2021


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Favorite Words


*in no particular order


10. SUPERNATURAL--I mean I was always a fan of the supernatural, then came the show, and I don't know I guess after all the years it just became a staple in my vocab!
9. MAGIC--what reader doesn't love this word?
8. WEIRD--again, me being me, this is a word I used for myself a LOT!
7. OI--I find I say this a lot. It wasn't until my niece pointed it out did I realize how often I say it too!
6. AWKWARD--guess this one goes with weird. I don't know. I am awkward and for whatever reason I really like writing this word too!
5. UNIQUE--another word I just came to love and tended to pair with weird!
4. VAMPIRE--obviously!
3. BIBLIOPHILE--love having a technical name for myself as well!
2. CARAVAL--lol!
1. BOOKS--for without this word there would be no Caraval, hence why this is #1!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!