Oct 14, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you suggest new authors to your readers? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer




MY ANSWER: I would say 95% of my reviews are always recommendations! It's so rare that I will find a book that I didn't enjoy to some level. Yes, it happens, but I'm pretty good at picking books I know I will enjoy. And if I love it, I will always be recommending it in some way in my reviews. 

So whether it's a debut author or a new to me author that I am suggesting to you it's a suggestion/recommendation either way. Even if not directly given! Lol. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!