Aug 31, 2024

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: August

Challenge 1: 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge


The Princess Beard by Delilah S. Dawson & Kevin Hearne (The Tales of Pell)


Well, technically I did read another series ender, but the review won't be up until November as it was an ARC. So I read it this month...I just can't count it until later! Lol.

I'm now at 11/10!



CHALLENGE 2: 2024 Discussion Challenge




I'm keeping steady on this one. I just need 1 more good discussion to be at the top tier! Pretty sure I'll nail that before the end of the year! Lol. My original goal was either 25 or 30 and I am now at 40 discussions!




CHALLENGE 3: 2024 Beat the Backlist Challenge




House of Marionne by J. Elle (8/29/23)
No Country for Old Gnomes by Delilah S. Dawson & Kevin Hearne (4/16/19)
The Princess Beard by Delilah S. Dawson & Kevin Hearne (10/8/19)
Hunterland by Dana Claire (1/1/23)


I started with a goal of 20 then 25 and I am now at 39!! I don't want to jinx myself by upping this too much more. We're getting into fall and I've some new releases I am REALLY looking forward to!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!