Jan 16, 2018

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page

3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.



"Simon didn't want to poke his nose into a 'girl thing.' Potentially dangerous territory, that." p 18
















TITLE: Vision in Silver
AUTHOR: Anne Bishop
PUBLISHER: Roc
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: March 3, 2015



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's topic is: Bookish Resolutions/Goals


*in no particular order
**finding I don't have many of these...making some of them specific in relation to my challenges!



10. READ 61 NEW RELEASES
9. FINISH 10 SERIES
8. READ 48 TBR BOOKS


7. READ 100 BOOKS--which err...I'm gonna definitely be over what with that 61 and 48 number!! Hope I can manage!!
6. FINISH THE FIREBIRD TRILOGY
5. FINISH THE OTHERS SERIES WITH MEG AS LEAD


4. FINISH CHRISTINE WARREN'S THE OTHERS SERIES
3. START CHRISTINE WARREN'S GARGOYLES SERIES
2. READ JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT'S THE DEAD LIST


1. START JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT'S TITAN SERIES!







18 comments:

  1. Good luck with your challenges! Also you need to catch up with the JLA titles! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finish 10 series! I just want to finish any series, because I am the worst at doing that. There are even series where I actually HAVE the books, and they are still unfinished. I do ok with TBR books, because there are a million on my list, but they are not necessarily books I own. So, I am trying more shelf-love (as I say every year). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with finishing all of those series. What a cool goal.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, could be dangerous. LOL
    And good luck with your goal. I'm working on catching up on all of my series too. The list is kind of long. LOL

    My TT from Murder With Ganache

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew 61 new releases!! That sounds like such a ambitious goal but I wish you all the luck!! I hope you have a great reading year :)

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with all your reading goals! I love Anne Bishop's The Others series. This week I'm featuring a book that has been sitting on TBR mountain way too long - Martians Abroad by Carrie Vaughn. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! :) And I hope you enjoy the Anne Bishop series, love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with all of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/top-ten-tuesday-142/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That's quite a list. I only chose a few challenges this year because I felt like I got behind on updating some of them. I've got the audible challenge, goodreads, #sixtybooks of course since that one is mine, cloak and dagger, and the 2018 discussion challenge. Good luck with yours!
    Laura :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read this series. Wishing you success on your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I should probably read a JLA book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha I like that quote! And good luck with the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whew, your goals have me sweating bullets lol. This year I'm hoping to read way more books than I did last year, and to also start and FINISH a couple of series I've been meaning to start. Good luck with your challenge, you have a tough one (for me atleast lol) but I definitely think you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha ha - yes, that quotation is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that's a lot of goals! I wish you the best of luck with them! :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are great goals! I meant to join the New Releases Challenge but I kind of forgot. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought you were going to say "Read all of Jennifer L Armentrout's books." I was going to be to say "Same." I thought I'd caught up at one point, and then she wrote 20 more books. Ugh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahh yes you have to read the Titan series! It is so good and I have come to ADORE Seth! Good luck with your 2018 goals!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!