Mar 30, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: How many book clubs do you belong to? If you do belong to an in-person book club, do you have meetings in the day or evening? Do you meet at someone's house or meet at a local restaurant or coffee house?  (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: I am not in a book club. I've never bothered to join one really, for different reasons. One, the book may not be of interest to me or I might have read it already. Or if I happen to read too quickly and by the time there's a meeting I'll already be 4 books onto something else! Lol! So yeah, book clubs were never really my thing!
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. haha! In one of my book clubs, I've already read the book's we've picked 4 out of 6 times.

    Erica | Erica Robyn Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a problem! I have a feeling book bloggers are not the typical readers lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same for me. I looked into the book club at my local library, but they always read NYT best sellers and what not, which are not the type of books I usually read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm the same. Not my thing, what if I don't want to read it and it doesn't take me that long to get through a book and I'd have moved on by the next meeting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to help with the teen book club at the library. That’s the closest I have been. Book clubs require one to be social.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah those are good points that definitely are reasons I also don't really participate in book clubs. They're just not my thing I don't think. I prefer just to buddy read with a friend. Have a great weekend!

    My Book Blogger Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!