Jan 29, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

 

This week's question is: Do you share books? If so, do you have a system to keep track of whom you lend books to? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews

 

MY ANSWER: Not really. I used to when I had a friend in town and she wanted something new to read or my sister. But after awhile I saw people's reading habits differing than mine...in the way they hold real books. I started not wanting to lend them out. Instead I would gift them the book come birthday or Christmas...whichever was first! Lol.

I mean, in the long run it was easier than making people sign a contract in blood and asking for a deposit on the book...possibly extra if the book was signed.

Soon, people stopped asking because they knew how I felt about my books! Lol.

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!