Jan 17, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

Week two of the new year survived! Barely. Lol. This was another meh week. January is just meh. I sadly couldn't get all of the books I wanted this week because they were not on sale, so that was a bummer. I let myself buy one though...both were keeper copies so it didn't really matter which one I got! Lol! 

The best news of the week was lost mail FINALLY arrived! Sadly not my Fairy Loot Holly Black book. Getting insanely worried about that one...

 

Here's what I got this week:

 

Defending the Galaxy by Maria V. Snyder--SIGNED keeper copy! After a month and a half of being lost it FINALLY arrived and I was sooo happy to see it!
Tales from the Hinterland by Melissa Albert--keeper copy! This book is sooo beautiful! I love how it has that fairy tale book look and feel! It's perfect!


For review from the author I received:

The Keeper by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)--read and reviewed! This was an excellent start to a new world series that still had a nice bridge with the last one! So if you've wanted to give the Chronicles world a start, starting with this new one is the perfect place!



Other goodies:

Postcard mail! I signed up to receive a postcard from Lisa Maxwell! I love getting paper mail in the mail! I still need to start this series but I figured why not? Lol.



Waylaid package #2 finally arrived this week too! These are my Pages of the Night Funko Pops of Scarlett and Julian! Now I've the whole Caraval crew on my shelves...will just need our new heroine come fall when we meet her! Lol! This package is the one that kept going past my state in its delivery route, was driving me insane! Thankfully, they arrived safe and unharmed!



So a week or two after I ordered my Caraval pops (which was at the end of December) I finally bought a non-Caraval related Pop in Pages of the Night's clearance sale! I got myself Daemon Black because the Lux series was also a favorite and I loved Daemon in that series so much! You know...after book 1. ;)



And that was it! No books actually made it to my TBR pile since I read The Keeper this week, and the rest were keeper copies! Then I got my delightful new Pops! I was pretty happy all things considered! What did you get this week?











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!