Jan 8, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: What upcoming books are you intrigued to read in 2021? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

 

MY ANSWER:  

 


I picked three books somewhat randomly! Blood, Metal, Bone by Lindsay Cummings, this one sounds intriguing! I haven't read this author before but heard good things!

Go the Distance by Jen Calonita, I'm behind on my Twisted Tales but this one sounds fun!

Small Favors by Erin A. Craig, omg this sounds incredible!!!!


Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber goes without saying, obviously! Lol!

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!