Jan 31, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

The longest month of the year finally comes to an end! This week was dreadful. It was just so slow at work I thought I was going to lose my mind. But finally, Friday evening came and I was free! Lol. Not much happened this week. My missing UK package is still missing, but I finally have a replacement ordered so I just have to wait for that one now! But luckily this one is coming from the US warehouse, so when it does ship, hopefully it won't take super long!

 

What I bought this week:

 

NOTHING! Yup, I didn't buy any books! I've books ordered that released this week but it might be a while before I receive them. The ones that weren't preordered were beyond my budget this month to get. But I'm constantly checking on them for price drops! Lol.

 

For review from the publisher I received:

The Queen Will Betray You by Sarah Henning (ARC)


THANK YOU Tor Teen!

 

 

Other goodies I received this week:

My Rosie Thorns Kingdom of the Wicked print!



Here is my Caraval print that I got from Pages of the Night! I can't remember the artist and there wasn't one mentioned on the product page. I remember seeing this online somewhere though!


My mom surprised me with that cup I saw on Instagram awhile back! Took awhile for it to be made, but it finally arrived! It's so cool! I love the heartbeat on the back that's filled with books!




My newest book t-shirt! I couldn't resist when I saw it!



I won the grand finale of the 2020 Series Enders Reading Challenge contest and got a gift card to B&N! 



 And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!