Jan 5, 2021

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"'Ah, well.' I grinned at her. 'You know me. The impossible has a nasty habit of landing right in my lap. Same goes with any type of curse, disaster, bad luck, or calamity. I'm a trouble magnet--one of the perks of being me.'" Kindle loc. 10%*


*Quote comes from the eARC, therefore it and its location are not final.

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: The Iron Raven
AUTHOR: Julie Kagawa

PUBLISHER: Inkyard Press
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: February 9,2021



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2021

 

*in no particular order

 

10. OUR LAST ECHOES by Kate Alice Marshall--loooved her first ghost story, so I'm excited for this one!
9. A VOW SO BOLD AND DEADLY by Brigid Kemmerer--since my ARC turned out to be a sampler I've been agonizingly waiting for this one to officially release!
8. EBONWILDE by Crystal Smith--eager to see how this series will end!



7. CURSED LUCK by Kelley Armstrong--I think this was originally a serial novel and since I can't read those without messing with my memory skills, I wait for it to be finished and printed out. So yay for a new Kelley Armstrong read next year!
6. THE CITY OF ZIRDAI by Maria V. Snyder--this one was pushed back to 2021 because of COVID and I am DYING to read it! Love Maria's books!
5. WITCHSHADOW by Susan Dennard--after Aeduan's book I am dying for Iseult's!



4. A COURT OF SILVER FLAMES by Sarah J. Maas--it has one of the ugliest covers I've ever seen, but I am still excited to return to this world! If only the publisher had listened to hoards of fans who asked for a redo!
3. GRACE AND GLORY by Jennifer L. Armentrout--love this series and can't wait to get back to it again!
2. MILLION DOLLAR DEMON by Kim Harrison--a series I am glad to see revived and return to!



1. COVET by Tracy Wolff--love this series and can't wait for this next installment!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!