Jan 30, 2021

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: January

CHALLENGE 1: 2021 New Release Challenge

The Iron Raven by Julie Kagawa (2/9/21)--Review to come next week!
Heartbreak Bay by Rachel Caine (3/9/21)--Review to come next month!
The Keeper by Alyssa Rose Ivy (1/14/21)
You Love Me by Caroline Kepnes (4/6/21)--Review to come in March!
Mortal Remains by Mary Ann Fraser (2/2/21)


Five new releases read! That feels like a great accomplishment this month!


CHALLENGE 2: Beat the Backlist 2021 Reading Challenge


The Lives of Saints by Leigh Bardugo (10/6/20)
Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer (12/10/13)
Off the Page by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer (5/19/15)
The Fever Code by James Dashner (9/27/16)


Four books read! Not bad, not bad at all! Currently I'm reading a review book followed by a TBR book! So I plan to keep that up until my review books are finished!



CHALLENGE 3: 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge
 

Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer (Nightshade Legacy)
Heartbreak Bay by Rachel Caine (Stillhouse Lake)
Off the Page by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer (Between the Lines)
The Fever Code by James Dashner (The Maze Runner)


Four series completed! I'm already thinking I need to up my goal! Lol. Though soon I want to start starting/finishing series that are longer than one book left! So we'll see what I come up with next month!




CHALLENGE 4: 2021 Discussion Challenge

TBR Book Tag
Why is January the Longest Month?

 

Only two posts, not my best, but as I said, January is not my month! Lol.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!