Jan 26, 2021

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"'I would rather die than talk to a stranger one-on-one. I can build the fiercest weapons the world has ever seen, but force me to talk about something other than weaponry with people I don't know, and I won't survive. But I have to have someone in my life. Someone to share my burdens with. Someone to love." p 64*


*Quote comes from the ARC therefore it and its page number are not final.

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Blade of Secrets
AUTHOR: Tricia Levenseller

PUBLISHER: Feiwel & Friends
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: May 4, 2021



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten New-to-Me Authors I Read in 2020 (If you didn’t read 10 new authors, that’s fine! Just do what you can.)

 

*in no particular order
**some of these are likely debut authors...2020 was the year of the TBR for me! Lol. Not a lot of new authors made it to my TBR...

 

 


10. TRISH DOLLER
9. TOM LEVEEN
8. M. VERANO




7. SARAH GOODMAN
6. KAT ELLIS
5. SAHSA LAURENS



4. MARLENE PEREZ
3. ANDREA PORTES
2. ANNA KATMORE
 
 
 

1. SHELBY MAHURIN
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!