Jan 12, 2021

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

So surreal to be reading the last book from the late Rachel Caine. She was one of my favorite authors and one of the first I ever got to meet. 

 

"God help the one who did this. God help him because I'm going to find him." Kindle loc. 15%*


 

*Quote comes from the eARC, therefore it and its location are not final.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Heartbreak Bay
AUTHOR: Rachel Caine

PUBLISHER: Thomas & Mercer
GENRE: Mystery/Thriller
RELEASE DATE: March 9, 2021

 

 

 

 

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top 5 Resolutions/Hopes for 2021 (bookish or not!)

 

*in no particular order
**seriously struggled with this topic! lol



5. HOPING FROM THE GRAVE RELEASES--hard to say. I haven't heard anything about Kresley in a year or two now. I know she had an accident or something and that was about it. She's kind of disappeared from the book world, yet Goodreads still shows this one to be releasing this year. Fingers crossed!
4. TRAVEL--hopefully by the summer maybe I can travel again! Nowhere fancy! Just want to get out and see people...bookish people!
3. ATTEND AN AUTHOR EVENT--kind of goes with traveling I guess, but travel to me usually means a non-book event, though I totally travel for book events too. So let's hope those end of the year festivals happen this time around!



2. PLAN A 2022 DISNEY TRIP--maybe? I wanted to go this year but once Covid got started and Disney actually closed in March, I kept thinking all those canceled vacations might get priority for 2021, so I thought maybe I'll try the next year. But honestly, I'm unsure. Would rather go when we were in pre-2020 norms. If that means waiting until 2023 so be it. Maybe Tiana's ride would be ready by then! :D
1. READ 50 BOOKS--pretty self-explanatory ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!