Nov 18, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you like writing short or long reviews? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)




MY ANSWER: Can I say I like writing something in between? Lol. I guess my reviews might stray more towards long but that's because they usually end up like a conversation. I try to touch on details I look for in a review, which include a brief summary of what the story is about, kind of like what you read on the back of the book but with a little more detail. I touch on pacing, characters, if there's mystery, creepiness, romance...that kind of thing and then I'll comment on the ending in some way, mostly whether it was satisfactory or not.

So yeah, I guess they might be more long reviews, but again, I write the review that I would want to read regarding a book I would want to read! So yeah...more is better I suppose!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!