Nov 13, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Not much to report on this week! Things continue to be crazy with work but hopefully they will slow down soon as I am right about at my 1 year mark and the super crazy season was coming to an end about then from what I can recall. Although I was in training, so maybe I just wasn't thrust into the chaos just yet! Lol.

 

The Luminaries by Susan Dennard--keeper copy, SIGNED!
Charm by Tracy Wolff--BAM edition
Charm by Tracy Wolff--Walmart edition
Charm by Tracy Wolff--B&N edition (Target is still in transit as the stores were reporting 0 in stock on release day in a 50 mile radius from where I live, so I ordered online and it hasn't been delivered yet!)


Then I got this super cool print from the Susan Dennard signing I attended! I forgot to picture my button but I was in a hurry at the time of writing this so no picture this time.



Then my preorder gift for Defend the Dawn came as well:




THANK YOU Bloomsbury YA!


And that was it for me! A pretty quiet week all things considered...book wise!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!