Nov 14, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

 

Things were chaotic last week and they kind of continue to be so this week. Plus I am without internet for 9 more days! NINE!!! And at the time of writing this post Saturday afternoon I've used up likely by now, over 75% of my hotspot data and what little I've left has to be used for work purposes...unless I can hang out at the library for a handful of hours. So my visiting will be very spotty this week and part of next.



Last Week I Read:

Nothing that was completed.



Currently Reading:

Kingdom of the Feared by Kerri Mainscalco



What I Plan to Read Next:

Charm by Tracy Wolff--possibly the B&N edition first! Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!