Nov 24, 2022

Books from the Backlog #6

 

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This meme is hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books!


What if vampires were the good guys and a human girl was the one to fear?

A vampire's love...
An innocent's guilt...
A secret no one could've imagined.

A paranormal romance that entices with a heroine that isn't quite what she seems, a vampire whose love story is filled with dark surprises, and a vampire clan whose Sire has lost the ability to inflict "the change".

~ ROSE ~
I'm Rose Reynolds. I have recently lost my Mom in a "freak accident". Now everyone sees me as an innocent girl...a “white Rose”. But I have a secret that no one can imagine. I'm not as innocent as everyone thinks…

~ CHRISTIAN ~
I'm Christian and I’m in love with Rose. I also have a secret as old as time. I’m a vampire. No, she doesn’t know…yet. But when our new Sire is revealed, I'll petition them to change her. Because truly, I can't live without her...

 

I added Scent of a White Rose to my pile on January 14, 2012. I believe it was a Kindle daily deal or sale, something like that! It was a vampire romance novel? Need I say more? Sadly, I bought it on my Kindle, so yeah...I tend to forget what's on that thing! The real books stare at me from every corner of my room so they give me the evil eye of reminding that they are still unread. The Kindle is buried in my desk and I bring it out occasionally when I get a super early ARC from Netgalley or Edelweiss! So yeah...I'm bad at kindle books! Lol.

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!