Nov 22, 2022

Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
 

 This week's topic is: THANKFUL FREEBIE: Top Ten Books I'm Thankful For

 

 

*in no particular order

 

10. GRIM edited by Christine Johnson--I just adored this fairy tale anthology! It was everything I had hoped for from a fairy tale anthology!
9. SHADES OF WICKED by Jeaniene Frost--pretty much since she wrote the first Night Huntress World book, I've been dying for Ian's book and that his trilogy is now complete I am at peace! Lol.
8. OBSIDIAN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--this is a book every book blogger needs to read! It is so heartening to be fully acknowledged as a book lover/book blogger.




7. WICKED RESURRECTION by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie--I suffered a 6 year delay waiting for this book, that it finally came meant the world to me. Which is why I never lose hope that cancelled series can be revived for the finale!
6. 13 TO LIFE by Shannon Delany--a book I was obsessed with since I saw its cover and still remains one of my favorite reads!
5. OLD MAGIC by Marianne Curley--a beloved favorite growing up and still remains one of my favorite reads in the world!






4. CRAVE by Tracy Wolff--incredibly grateful that Tracy revived the vampire once more and that people responded positively to it because I knew as soon as I saw her name and that title that I would love this book and I do!
3. DEMON IN MY VIEW by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes--my first love. I will always love this one and be grateful for it!
2. ONCE UPON A BROKEN HEART by Stephanie Garber--my love for this series rivals its predecessor! I needed a new addiction, so this was good...just not for my wallet!
 
 
 
 

1. CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber--I mean, obviously!




 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!