Nov 6, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Well, I had another uneventful week. Which you know, can be good and bad. Nothing horrible happened, but nothing exciting happened either! I've been moving most of my "read" books into a storage unit for awhile as I try to get into this house hunting gig. Trying to pack up other things too and it's a daunting process! Going through things and deciding if I need to keep it or not and then trying to find the place to donate it too. Then there's the pulling things out of the closet and you realize it's pretty dusty back here, so you stop the sorting and the packing to clean. Then you uncover other old treasures that have been buried for so long, and you start going down memory lane...and then you remember you're supposed to be packing and the process starts all over again! Lol.

 

Here's what I got this week:

 

Archangel's Resurrection by Nalini Singh--after over a week of express shipping it FINALLY arrived! And I am still WAY behind on this series!
The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout--SIGNED paperback! Had to buy it since her shop finally got it in stock!


These Twisted Bonds by Lexi Ryan--Fairy Loot edition! Now I can finally binge this series...when I get around to it! Hopefully soon!



Kingdom of the Feared by Kerri Maniscalco--Waterstones edition! Yes, I couldn't help myself with this one! I loved the "hidden" cover on it. Which I forgot to photograph, so it's a surprise! Lol.


Then finally, my latest order from Alsaces Art arrived! I just really like the style of art here! It's so pretty! I'm already planning my next order as I saw new things dropped after this one shipped!

There's a Cress, Crave, Kingdom of the Wicked, Caraval, OUABH, and Stalking Jack the Ripper!


And I totally just realized I had the "kissing" ones stacked on the left, and Maniscalco's characters stacked on the right, and the "rest" in the middle! Didn't plan that at all, but it looks good! Lol! Now I'm just waiting on my new photo holder that will hold all these sized prints! Way better than the mini binder and sleeves that I was originally going with! 



And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!