Nov 1, 2022

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: October

CHALLENGE 1: 2022 Discussion Challenge


The Spooky Would You Rather Book Tag
Discontinued Treats
Spooky Cover Challenge
October is My Element
Halloween Creatures Book Tag
Supernatural Book Tag


At long last I have completed this challenge!! Longest time it took me to get this completed! I don't know what has happened to me! Lol. I guess I'm running out of topics and can't seem to find the fun tags to do anymore.



CHALLENGE 2: 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge

None this month...I know, I know. I suck. But I didn't intend to get a lot finished this year. I need to start too many and finish them! Lol.



CHALLENGE 3: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2022

Horseman by Christina Henry (9/28/21)
Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia (6/30/20)
House of Hollow by Krystal Sutherland (4/6/21)
The Broken Girls by Simon St. James (3/20/18)


Challenge completed & surpassed!!




CHALLENGE 4: 2022 New Release Challenge

Prince of Song & Sea by Linsey Miller (10/4/22)


Another challenge that has surpassed my goal! 



I've completed ALL challenges! Now it's just seeing how much further I can get! Goodreads challenge is completed too! So yay!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!