Nov 15, 2022

Top Ten Tuesdays

No teaser this week as I am still reading my the same book and didn't make much progress. Plus my internet is MIA until the week of Thanksgiving, so I can't really come back and edit this post. Sigh...



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top 5 Favorite Aww Moments in Books

 

*in no particular order
**I honestly could not think of a single specific moment. The curse of reading too many books in a lifetime and having a very poor memory. So I went with 5 generic type moments that usually get an "aww" out of me!



5. FIRST KISS
4. PROPOSALS
3. STANDING UP TO VILLAIN
2. SOLIDARITY
1. PROTECTIVENESS
--sometimes...it depends on the execution. Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!