Mar 5, 2023

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Another week down in the books. Once again, nothing of note really happened. I did get some news...nothing is 100% official yet, but it was surprising to say the least! I might mention it later on once I know it's really happening but yeah. Nothing terrible and not even directly effecting me, but it was still news! This week I do have a book signing with Hannah Whitten that I am excited for! I just binged her For the Wolf duology and really liked it! I didn't read her new release as my first two months were busy preparing for February signings! Lol. Right now, as you might notice I am preparing for my Marie Lu signing at the end of the month, luckily this is the last one I need to read not counting the new release, which again, I probably won't read ahead of time due to time constraints!

 

Here's what I got this week:

She is a Haunting by Trang Thanh Tran--I bought the B&N edition because I loved the purple accents on the cover. Oddly GR didn't have it up so here's the standard one.
Immortality by Dana Schwartz--another duology to binge! Maybe even this year! Lol.



Then I got my Morrighan preorder incentive! It seems all my November ones went missing in the mail or something! Weird that only the month of November ones did but what can you do? Luckily the publishers were kind enough to resend them to me!


I got this lovely print with a quote from Morrighan! I read this one years ago when it was an ebook offering and I plan to re-read it again eventually.


THANK YOU Fierce Reads!



And then I won a contest on Instagram from Megan Van Dyke! I didn't win her grand prize but was in the runners up category and got some awesome swag! I have her books in my TBR pile to read as they sound AMAZING! Fairy tale retellings New Adult style, but aren't retellings per se since they seem to follow other characters! Particularly eager to read Second Star to the Left for the Tinker Bell/Captain Hook love story!



 
THANK YOU Megan!




And that was it for me this week! Not a bad week all things considered! What did you get?












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!