Aug 26, 2011

Friday Hops

This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.

Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):

Non-book-related this week!! Do you have pets?

MY ANSWER: Yes, we have 2 dogs who have really bad attitude problems!! They're both Husky mixes, one being Great Perinese and the other German Shepard with their Husky side. They may only be half Husky but they have the full Husky attitude!

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is: In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

MY ANSWER: I know a lot of people will say vampires and I wouldn't object to them coming out of the closet either, but I think I wouldn't mind for werewolves to come out of the closet! Werewolves tend to have a lot of traits that are worth having--if you were to be turned--that tend to seem positive in my eyes. Plus they usually are totally hot! Like Clay! And Pieter! And Max!

20 comments:

  1. I thought about saying werewolves too...but I'd be too afraid!


    Trish - My Friday Memes 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think werewolves would be kind of interesting! Great answer!

    My Follow Friday and Book Blog Hop

    Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Werewolves are cool, too! I picked demons because they are dark, tortured and hot. I like living dangerously haha.
    Thanks for stoppying by my blog. OLD follower...
    Happy Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never owned a Husky but my dad grew up with them and he loves the breed, but they do need a strong hand!

    Have a great weekend! :D

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm I do love Were's! They are always HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jessica!

    Hopping through =)
    I don't want vampires on my closet unless they're from the Cullen =) Here's mine.

    happy friday!
    xoxo, april

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't see the picture of your pups. :( But I've heard huskies definitely have attitudes. They're beautiful though1 :)

    And great choice! Werewolves would probably be my second choice. Would be pretty cool. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my friday memes as well!

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't even think of werewolves. Maybe the imprinting of Twilight has me freaked out. Maybe it's the ones that have no choice but to turn with the full moon. (Then again I sure don't want to be a sparkling vampire.)
    Old follower! Thanks for stopping by Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Jessica! I hope you are having a great day. I thought of werewolves too!

    I know you will stop by but here is my link just in case: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.net/?p=2511b

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice..
    I would love to meet some werewolves to ;)

    Havea great weekend

    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by on the Hop. Mmm, you have big dogs. I have big cats? :D http://bit.ly/n07LE5

    ReplyDelete
  12. we'd love BOTH!

    Check out OUR FF!

    Also check out the great giveways we have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I wouldsay witches and maybe fairies! that would be so cool and yeah werewolves. ok so I can´t choose only one ;)
    here is my hop
    http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com/2011/08/friday-hops.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some werewolves come to life! And there are definitely a few vampires I would like.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Werewolves would definitely be interesting - it'd be interesting to see WHO was a werewolf, if any one I knew was one LOL That'd be quite a secret to share!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  16. I almost picked Werewolves too! They would really be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hopping through. I like werewolves too. Especially those from the books of Andrea Cremer and Maggie Stiefvater.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love werewolves :) Awesome choice! Thanks for stopping by my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just dropping by for the blog hop! Sounds like your dogs keep things interesting!

    My hop: http://moments-of-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-kitty-babies.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!