Aug 1, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:
Heartless by Gail Carriger (5 stars)
Viper Moon by Lee Roland (4.5 stars)
Burn the Night by Jocelynn Drake (4 stars)
Grave Dance by Kalayna Price (4 stars)

Currently Reading:

Sirensong by Jenna Black

What I Plan to Read this Week:

Vision Impossible by Victoria Laurie
Overbite by Meg Cabot

Other Posts of Interest:

4 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about Victoria Laurie! You got some good books there!

    Thanks for stopping by, and I'm done reading Spell Bound, did you start? It was excellent! Here's my review

    Francesca
    Under The Covers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Hearless. Can't you just picture a very pregnant Alexia storming around? Grave Dance is on my TBR but then so is Grave Witch. I'll be curious to see what you think of Overbite. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to check out SirenSong. I have been hearing great things.

    My Monday Review. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, how well does Meg Cabot do vampires?! Funny! Is every author on the Vampire Train now? Will John Grisham come out with a vampire murder?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!