Aug 31, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

Clouds are brewing over Cadogan House, and recently turned vampire Merit can't tell if this is the darkness before the dawn or the calm before the storm. With the city itself in turmoil over paranormals and the state threatening to pass a paranormal registration act, times haven't been this precarious for vampires since they came out of the closet. If only they could lay low for a bit, and let the mortals calm down.

That's when the waters of Lake Michigan suddenly turn pitch black-and things really start getting ugly.

Chicago's mayor insists it's nothing to worry about, but Merit knows only the darkest magic could have woven a spell powerful enough to change the very fabric of nature. She'll have to turn to friends old and new to find out who's behind this, and stop them before it's too late for vampires and humans alike.

OMG! I soooo want to read this book sooooo badly! Anyone who's read Hard Bitten already, knows why! Ugh, why can't it be November already!
TITLE: Drink Deep
AUTHOR: Chloe Neill
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
November 1, 2011

23 comments:

  1. Jessica! I do not need to want to get into another series. But this does look really good, and here I go to Goodreads to my to read list...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Hard Bitten, but you seemed to excited for this one, I need to check this out too! =)

    x0x0, April =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Hard Bitten, but it along with this one are being added to my TBR pile! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Chloe Neill's other series, though the name is escaping me! I'll have to look into this one some more! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many books, so little time. I haven't read this author before, but sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! This is a GREAT pick!:D I'm dying to read Drink Deep! Though I know what happened in Hard Bitten - I accidentally stumbled upon some spoilers, I haven't read it yet. I just want to wait for Drink Deep to come out and read them back to back, otherwise I don't think that my heart can handle the wait. I love this series and Ethan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for this one either! Mind you I have to read the 4th book first but there's still time! Thanks for stopping by!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, but oof course. I was still arguing with myself if I should request or not. haha. Hard Bitten pissed me off. but a friend who's read it said I will like. and now I'm super excited for Deep Drink =DDDD

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW.
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Pick! One I'm highly anticipating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. chloe neill is an author whose books i've been wanting to read for a while but never had a chance to. this cover is bad-ass. awesome pick! :)

    I hope you can stop by our WoW this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like a really great read! Nice pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by! I really need to start this series -- a bunch of my friends keep talking about this upcoming book. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! I need to get into this series, I hear so many good things! I even have these on my shelf I may have to brush off teh dust and start them!

    My WoW

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard good things about Chloe Neil, I need to start reading this series. Great WoW! :)

    Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of After Obsession, by Carrie Jones!

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of this series before but it looks awesome. I'm definitely ready to get into a new world of urban fantasy. :)

    Thanks for featuring it!

    Andie :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay so this is definitely going on my TBR list!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    <3
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  17. This series does look good! Hope it's worth the wait!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pick! I still need to read the 3rd and 4th books but I really like this series.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhh, another new one to me! I'm definitely going to have to check this on out! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. One of my Fav series! Excellent choice!

    Go Team Cadogan!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lot of leather on covers lately. I know its suppose to make the character look more bad*** but I just can't imagine wanting to wear something like that fighting off bad guys. I think I would just fight in my pjs but hey that's just me.

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!