Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: What is a deal breaker for you in a book? For example, do you abhor love triangles? Or can’t deal with bad editing?
MY ANSWER: Well, I can't stand love triangles, but that doesn't stop me from reading a book if I want! Bad editing doesn't bother me much either--it only makes me wish I could've been the proofreader early on!!I guess a deal breaker for me that would really make me stop reading or close to it, is if the heroine or hero is one of those annoying too stupid to live types! That kind of hero just annoys the hell out of me. And since it's the hero, it makes it hard to enjoy the book!