Nov 22, 2012

Random Thursday



Happy Thanksgiving!!

Also going on to gab since it's Random Thursday, is anyone else a little peeved about Black Friday starting at 8pm tonight for some stores? Sure, I plan on going to one or two, but in all honesty? I miss the days of Black Friday starting on Friday. At reasonable times, none of this 3 or 4am crap. I like to sleep in a little and I am a morning person!

So to anyone else planning on braving the scary fronts of holiday shopping, be safe out there and have a happy holiday too!







2 comments:

  1. I stopped participating in Black Friday after I got hit in the head by a TV one year. I was not even out to get a TV;) I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. And yes, be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Jessica! :D

    Warm wishes!

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!